During Mission Week there are 2 places to donate locally with the
Central PA Blood Bank:
- Lebanon WellSpan Good Samaritan Donor Center
Neighborhood Donor Center 750 Norman Drive Lebanon, PA 17042
Monday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Thursday: 12:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Gretna Springs Jonathan Memorial Drive Manheim, PA 17545
Monday, 8/3/2020 3:00PM – 7:00PM
Please donate if you are able and save lives!
Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank
Due to the National Emergency regarding COVID-19, Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank is making the following changes:
- Please call (1-800-771-0059) and schedule an appointment at a blood donation center or a blood drive.
- We strongly suggest you schedule an appointment to donate blood.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however, donors with appointments will be taken first and this may result in a significant wait time.
Visit Cpbb.org for more information